Friday, April 3, 2009

A Rocks-My-Socks Kind of Day

Today was one of those wonderful days where things just sooo rock your socks...


This was one of them. I've been in a MAJOR pink mood lately (as my fiance can attest to), and this week I've been craving something striped and pink for work. Pink is just making me happy, and why shouldn't that extend into my work hours as well?! Grabbed this shirt at Old Navy, rushed off to work, and put it on. Didn't know 'till it was actually on me that it has princess puffy sleeves, as well. That sooo rocks my socks.


This did it for me, too. If you were at Ala Moana today, I was the girl with the goofy grin stretched ear to ear who was acting like a tourist and busting out her camera for a sign. Not just any sign, mind you... It's official. Hawaii is getting its first Victoria's Secret. My face still hurts from smiling so big! Rocks my socks!

1 comment:

  1. "here's your sign!" Easy to entertain and please. Now Hawaii will have just everything that's worth having, 'ceptin' your parents and brother, and Katsu's cousin Duke.
    Enjoyed the photos of previous posts, thanks. (Mahalo)
    Dad & Mom

    ReplyDelete