Friday, January 16, 2009

Rainy Day



God must have known that I was sad about having to work 8 hours tomorrow on my 25th birthday, so he gave me Friday off instead... in the form of a major rain and wind storm. Every school on island is out because of it, which means for me it's definitely one of those stay-at-home-and-get-everything-cleaned-and-straightened days. Well, that was my intention at least. Here's a photo of self-incriminating evidence of how I actually spent my rain-granted vacation.





Everything a girl could need within arm's reach... The computer to update blog, the remote for the TV, my phone, Starbucks (the true sign of a relaxing day), craft magazines, and craft supplies galore. Perfection.



Don't worry... Katsu had his own fun, too!



2 comments:

  1. Seems like someone enjoyed their day off. What in the world did Katsu have in his mouth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!! I thought about you last night, but I couldn't quite seem to get to the computer. I love that you started a blog. Now we can keep up with you guys (and Katsu). I am looking forward to catching up in person in July. The rooms are booked!!

    -Desiree

    ReplyDelete