Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sorry, it's been over a week since I last posted. Not too much new to share except this one exciting moment from last weekend. Here's the setting - I was covering a ten-hour wrestling match (yes... ten hours), which was way too long. I know I was tired, bored, and somewhat figety, so I was very surprised that this little boy (who must have been 2 or 3) was behaving so well. He sat patiently and watched his brother wrestle in two matches, and although he kept inching closer and closer to the mats, he never misbehaved. After his brother was finished, I glanced over and noticed that the little boy was donning his brother's wresting headgear. The official must have noticed him, too, because he carried the little boy out onto the mat and staged a match with him, even letting him win (see below).


It's life's little moments like this that keep me going. Have a great day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment